Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Can God Mercy or Pardon a Killer?

Dylann Roof, the suspected of having killed 9 Christian Black People


Hello People!
This is a sad day for Christians, because our 6 brothers and 3 sisters are dead by a man. Please, pray for the Church where it happens and for the family that lost their parents.
Now, I ask you that you pray for the killer and his family too, because, God can mercy and pardon him, and, God wants to save him too: "If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world" John 12:47. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him" John 3:16,17.
If this killer don't have Salvation, God can save him like He saved the Apostle Paul (Act 9): "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus" 1 Timothy 1:12-14.
In Middle East, thousands of Christians die and go to jail everyday, but, we can not hate our enemies or persecutors, we must love them and do good for them:
Christians around the world are being threatened... a short video considering the nations that persecute Christians, specifically looking at China, Iran and North Korea considering the world's response and Jesus' command to BLESS YOUR ENEMIES.

Script by Eugene Bach
Narration by Irene Ng
Recording by Simeon Lumigar of Quirky Motion vimeo.com/quirkymotion
Music by Sleeping at Last sleepingatlast.com and Tom Read tomreadmusic.com
Produced by Mercy Films

MORE INFORMATION AND SOURCE: http://backtojerusalem.com/v3/2014/03... / http://vimeo.com/btj

MAY GOD BLESSES US!
Source: https://www.youtube.com/user/BookIsaiah53/videos

God mercy and pardon us, and He can do it for all people.
May God save our enemies and bless us!

No comments:

Post a Comment